Security provided by Iphone is top notch and no outside user can break into the device without authorization. Also sync the iCloud account and store the contacts, emails and other details. iPhone uses Safari browser by default and it support all types of apps and functions.
Now iPhone user can set the user name on the device on use. If required user can also change the device name. In this article user can look for the steps to change the name of the iPhone device. Go through the article and in case of expert assistance contact iPhone technical support for help.
To change the name of the iPhone device follow the steps –
- On the iPhone click on ‘Settings’, then ‘General’ and finally followed by ‘About’.
- Tap on the first line showing the device name and then re-name the device.
- Finally tap on ‘Done’.
Here is an alternative process to change the iPhone device name –
- Connect the iPhone to the computer and click on ‘iTunes’.
- Locate and click on the device. Click on the name of the device at the top of the sidebar.
- Correctly enter the name of the device and press ‘iTunes’. iTunes will now automatically sync with the device.
- Now change the name of the iPhone device by following the on-screen instructions.
Facing problem in changing the name of the iPhone? Contact iPhone customer service and take all the latest assistance from the support team. Support expert provides remote assistance steps for the solution of the iPhone issues. Contact the support experts and instantly resolve all the problems related to the change of the device name or device use.